City of Transformers
- Release Date:
Are you enthusiastic of the Transformers series? Do you feel envious of Shia LaBoeuf and Megan Fox’s amazing adventures? Have you ever dreamed about venturing into a fictional world and embarking on thrilling quests? City of Transformers, a highly-anticipated MMORPG, is what makes your dreams come true. But first of all, you should understand that this game is not faithfully adapted from the films.
Destiny Development Company has started to localize a new MMORPG game, namely, 侠道金刚 or City of Transformers in Russia 1 year ago. City of Transformers is developed by China-based 9You.com. It opened an official site for the game: http://www.ctgame.ru on May 20. And the closed beta testing is scheduled for late August, 2011, while the official release may start in the third or fourth quarter of 2011.
Amikron, a distant planet, was once rescued from an evil man who sought to destroy the world. After a bloody war against a legion of Quintessons, the whole region was divided into 21 areas, each of which has a unique design and distinctive features. In each location, there are various tests, quests and monsters in store for players. Due to conflicting beliefs, all areas are dragged into a constant war. It is inevitable to set foot on an extensive battleground where the Alliance Forces, the Army of Clones and Cyborgs Sumas fight against each other to the death. All they want is to seize the Spark, an artifact that possesses the ability to control transformers.
During the development of City of Transformers, developers use an avant-garde engine; as a result, the players can experience the elapse of time as well as different weather conditions, making the game look more realistic and colorful. Besides, the multi-layered ambient sound provides you with further immersion into the game.
Most importantly, City of Transformers boasts the following key features:
• 50 unique models of transformers, challenging your piloting skills as well as controlling ability.
• Diversity in the form of transportations.
• Possibility to move to the past and the future.
• Free PvP combat
• Over 80 unique abilities of your character, accompanied by a fabulous animation.
• Unique abilities, equipments and battle tactics for each of the six classes of characters.
• 11 occupations, allowing you to use resources to manufacture various items, equipments, drugs, culinary delights and even your own transformers.
• 48 group zones, ranging from a rebellious prison to a world of dreams.
• Ability to produce a loyal droid to assist you in various battles.
• Detailed equipments and weapons in a variety of types, shapes and colors.
• Captivating universe in the style of cyberpunk.
Even though the game boasts so many appealing features, it is still different from the basic storyline of Transformers Universe. In other word, City of Transformers has nothing to do with the classic movie series. The transformers in this game can not even turn them into vehicles or the like. To be honest, the game just wants to adorn itself with borrowed plumes. But anyway, the game is still worth a shot. Let’s wait and see!
3 Comments on City of Transformers
Leave a Reply
- New MMO Preview
- MORE MMORPG
- New Browser games
- MORE Browser Games
- Top Games
Top online Games - DotMMO rates and votes weekly top games before you make a decision to play, including online MMORPG games, browser games and social RPGs.