Location: Home » mmorpg »  Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
PLAY NOW

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Release Date:  February 2013
Publisher:  Square Enix
Developer:  Square Enix
Genre:  MMORPG
Sponsor:

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, which was previously named as “Final Fantasy XIV”, is the 14th installment in the Final Fantasy series featuring flexible class system, hardcore solo and group battles, as well as new job classes like Arcanist and Summoner. The game is developed by Square Enix (Star Galaxy and Crystal Conquest) for Windows PC and PlayStation 3.

In the game, players create their own character with a selection of customizations for race, gender and job and explore the realm of Eorzea by fighting monsters, completing quests and communicating with other players. By doing that, players can acquire new items, experience points and obtain rewards, which will lead to a level-up when there is a certain number of Experience points gained.

Featuring class-oriented job transfer system and Armoury System, the game offers an option that lets players swap jobs when a certain mastery is achieved. For example, For instance, gladiators may become paladins, thaumaturges to mages. While in the Armoury System, players can change their skill sets, playing styles and character appearances by equipping different weapons.

Review:

The upcoming beta test for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is expected to launch in February 2013.  The full review will be coming soon.

Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
2 Comments on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Respond

  1. Dark Driger says:

    is this game free to play (I don't mind if this mmo is pay to win, considering 99 % of multi massive player base is that way // the other 1 % of them, has no fun factor at all, to bother playing anymore that much, after the tutorial)
    Also?? can I please subscribe for the newsletter for which this game would be released?
    If I am allowed to subscribe? Please email the address I entered in the "Email (optional)"
    Thx!!
    Please note: You may find that square enix games are one of the most popular (in a positive way) multinational companies….. and in my opinion, most of their games they develop is pretty good to want to play over and over…
    But, being an mmo reviewer, you probably already know that lol

  2. Andrax says:

    fml also fmpc and fmvc

    i would bend over backwards to play this game @_@

Leave a Reply

New MMO Preview
Zombies Monsters Robots
MORE MMORPG
New Browser games
Sparta: War of Empires
MORE Browser Games
Top Games
MORE

Top online Games - DotMMO rates and votes weekly top games before you make a decision to play, including online MMORPG games, browser games and social RPGs.

Newly Listed Games
1

Zombies Monsters Robots

2

Sparta: War of Empires

3

Shadowbound

4

Knight’s Fable

5

Magecraft

6

Ravenmarch: Empire in Flames

7

Marvel Avengers Alliance Tactics

8

Cosmic Garden

9

Rising Generals

10

Dizzel